DW Order Profit for Magento 2
DW Order Profit extension will add a 'Profit' column in the 'Orders' grid. The extension helps you find the profit earned per order, in case the shop owner has mentioned the cost price for the products with many configuration settings to choose from.
This extension is submitted to Marketplace visit DW Order Profit. Kindly rate and give reviews.
Instruction For Downloading this component
1) You need to create an account in this site to download the product.
2) After adding the product to cart and placing order, you will be redirected to paypal.
3) From paypal after paying the amount, please click the button for returning to this site.
4) You would be logged on in this site during this process.
5) Click 'My Account' link and you would see 'My Downloadable Products', click it and you will find a link to download
The zip file contains the module
There are various configurations in the admin section:
Show Column: If set to 'No', the profit column will not be seen in the order grid. The default value is set to 'No' when installed.
Column Name: Specify the title of the column that will be seen in the order grid.
Consider Subtotal with Tax: If set to 'Yes', in case you have applied tax to the products, the profit calculation will consider the subtotal inclusive of the taxes.
Consider Subtotal with Discount: If set to 'Yes', in case catalog rule or coupon discount have been applied to the products when placing an order, the profit calculation will consider the subtotal inclusive of the discount.
Can Drag Column: If set to 'No', the column cannot be dragged in the order grid.
Column Appearance: As seen in the image, the profit column is seen in the order grid with the currency symbol.